We’re here for you
Great news Queensland, restrictions ease at 6am on Thursday 15th April 2021. Masks will no longer be compulsory indoors except at airports or when flying. However you should always carry a mask and wear it in crowded places where social distancing isn’t possible. As always, if you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
We appreciate the risks and concerns regarding COVID-19, and we are working hard to make all our customers feel safe.
In addition to our already rigorous cleaning and sanitising practices, we have taken additional measures which include:
- Increasing the intensity of our cleaning efforts of all commonly touched surfaces, amenities and high traffic areas.
- Sanitiser stations have been positioned throughout the shopping centre for customers to use.
- Actively encouraging good hygiene and preventative measures with signage displayed throughout the shopping centre.
Remember that you, our valued customers, also play an important role in helping to curb the spread of COVID-19 by following the practical guidance from Queensland Health:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol-based sanitiser.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth, and avoid shaking hands.
- Stay home if you are unwell, or at risk.
- Avoid contact with anyone who is unwell – try to stay 1.5m away from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
We thank you for your ongoing support of our wonderful retailers. ❤️
For more information, please visit health.qld.gov.au/