The latest update
As our restrictions continue to ease, it is imperative to remember that many are still in place. We all have to play our part in keeping the community safe and ensure that everyone who visits the centre practices social distancing and maintains a high level of personal hygiene.
HOW TO SHOP SAFELY AT FAIRFIELD GARDENS
We are committed to protecting our community, retailers, staff and customers, with signage reminding people of hygiene and social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations for all to use and a strengthened focus on cleaning, particularly touch points and high traffic areas.
Remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe and customers are expected to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Fairfield Gardens. This includes:
- Staying 1.5 metres away from those around you
- Remembering the 1 person per 4 square metre rule
- Respecting the customer number limits at the entry of each store
- Hand and respiratory hygiene – washing your hands regularly and covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough
- Staying home if you’re unwell
- Using EFTPOS instead of cash
For more details on the easing of restrictions in QLD click here.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Fairfield Gardens and our retailers.
CENTRE TRADING HOURS OVERVIEW
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 9am to 5pm for Specialty retailers. Supermarkets are 7am to 9pm.
- Thursday: 9am to 7pm for Specialty retailers. Supermarkets are 7am to 9pm.
- Saturday: 9am to 4pm for Specialty retailers. Supermarkets are 7am to 9pm.
- Sunday: 10am to 4pm for Specialty retailers (optional). Supermarkets are 9am to 6pm.
Please keep in mind that stores are trading with reduced hours, we recommend contacting individual store or viewing their store pages to check their trading hours.
HAIR SALONS & BEAUTY
Massage therapists, beauty, nail, and hair salons are permitted to operate in compliance with the COVID Safe checklist. These retailers are continuing to follow social distancing rules and 1 person per 4sqm guidelines. As part of the COVID Safe plan, customers must leave their name and contact details with staff prior to their appointment. Customer records are kept for a minimum of 56 days. All of the above require appointments, no walk-ins allowed. Please click here for a list and contact details of our Hair, Nail & Beauty salons open with strict COVID-safe plans in place.
Our Cafes can now allow up to 50 diners at once as per the Queensland Government restrictions with 2 people per 4 square metres per customer. Customers must wait for staff to seat them and provide their names and contact details in order to be seated as part of the COVID Safe plan. Customer records are kept for a minimum of 56 days. Please click here for a list of food dine-in and takeaway stores that are open and the services they are offering.
Please note our foodies open for dining must have strict COVID-19 safe plans in place in order to adhere to social distancing and COVID-19 restrictions.
- Closed until further notice.
- The JP’s have returned to the centre and are available outside Snap Fitness Thursday’s from 5pm – 7pm and Saturday’s from 10am – 12pm.
- As advised by Brisbane City Council our Fairfield Library is now open, with a limitation of 1 person per 4sqm in the library at one time until further notice.
Updated 29 June 2020.