Important Centre Update
Great news! The Queensland Government has ended the Greater Brisbane lockdown as of 6pm on Saturday 3 July. While we are thrilled about lockdown ending, there are still a number of restrictions in place and we remind our customers, staff and visitors to remain vigilant and follow the current guidelines below.
Until 6pm on Friday 15 July, you are required to wear a mask at a times when outside your place of residence.
• Retailers can only accommodate one person per 4 square metres inside at a time.
• Smaller cafes and restaurants (under 200sqm) can allow for one person per 2 square metres.
• You must be seated to eat or drink. Masks can be temporarily removed while consuming food or drink.
All stores in Fairfield Gardens are open and ready for your business, plus all services and events that were previously cancelled or on hold are now reinstated with smaller customer limits to keep you safe.
Please ensure you are checking in via the Check-In Qld app when visiting Fairfield Gardens, dining, getting a beauty treatment, or visiting retailers that request you check in. The QR codes are conveniently located at each of our entries, and our friendly Customer Service team is happy to assist those without a smart phone.
For more information, please visit health.qld.gov.au/
Conditions of Entry
You should not enter Fairfield Gardens, nor any of our external retailers, if in the previous 14 days you have:
• returned to Australia from overseas (other than a safe travel zone country);
• been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case;
• been in a Queensland declared COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern or exposure venue, as defined by the Chief Health Officer; and/or
• had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting or any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours.
We’re Here for You
The health and well-being of our community continues to be our top priority. We remain committed to protecting our community, the retailers, staff and customers, with signage reminding people of hygiene and social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations for all to use, and a strengthened focus on cleaning particularly frequent touch points and high traffic areas.
Please remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe, and we expect customers and staff to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Fairfield Gardens. This includes:
• Wearing a mask while inside the centre and its stores;
• Maintaining social distancing and keeping 1.5 metres away from those around you (1 person per 4 square metres);
• Washing hands regularly and making use of our complimentary sanitiser stations
• Adhering to floor markings/traffic flow and respecting customer limits allowed in each store;
• Using credit card or contactless payments instead of cash where possible;
• Covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough; and
• Staying home if you are unwell, experiencing any cold/flu symptoms or awaiting test results.
We thank you for your ongoing support of our wonderful retailers. ❤️
Last updated: 6 July 2021